“It was actually another builder that recommended Carlton Construction, saying that they build good homes. When I talked with Matt, I just took a liking to him. He said this is what I do, and this is how I do it, and that impressed me very much. I found that what he told me is exactly what he did. There were no surprises. We got the house on time, and on budget. I just don’t have any complaints. I would consider him again for another house; I consider him my builder and also my friend.”
— Terry S.
- Well…We Get Along with Architects
- Carlton Construction donating to Sheriff’s Office Law Enforcement Memorial
- Introducing Rusty White, Sr. Project Manager/Business Development
- Carlton’s Tom Gann Volunteers Expertise at the Clay County Fair
- Department of Commerce Releases January 2013 “Value of Construction Put in Place Survey”
“We talked to different bidders, and it came down to Carlton based upon Matt’s openness to our vision, providing positive input and his commitment to giving us the product we wanted.Share on Facebook Continue reading »